Thursday, December 27, 2007

Future Teacher :)

Last December 8, 2007 I went to Mary's Road to observe the Nursery class from 9 to 11 am. I enjoyed watching little kids singing, doing brain gym and excercising. I really enjoyed the time there watching them laughing, talking to one another, doing their daily routines and playing. As I watched them, I'm thinking if I will be a good teacher someday, that can take care, love and teach little children. I want to have that heart of being happy while seeing my future students grow up with the knowledge I taught them. I want to be like teacher Apple that has that big patience and really enjoys the company of little children. I can see it in her eyes that she has the passion for teaching kids. The children in the class I observed behaves well and they are really smart kids.

No comments: